SEIM SCREW THREE ROTOR PUMPS
MADE IN ITALY AND EXCLUSIVELY DISTRIBUTED TO THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET BY ZZIPCO
SEIM factory is located in the suburb of Milan, Italy.
Italian engineering excellence, quality craftsmanship and uncompromising customer service are the hallmark of the SEIM Company and it is the reason SEIM has excelled over the past 40 years.
SEIM Products are proud to be ISO 9001:2008 certified by Underwriters Laboratories. It is a confirmation of the company’s commitment for quality products and services, to support their expansive customer base worldwide.
THE PA SERIES SCREW PUMPS SPECIFICATIONS
ALL PA SERIES PUMPS PASS FULL INSPECTION OF FUNCTIONAL TEST BEFORE LEAVING OUR FACTORY IN ITALY
DESIGN & ADVANTAGE:
- PA Series features aluminum body construction with steel screws.
- Four moving parts only: driving spindle, two idler spindles (the screw set) and the ball bearing.
- Three rotor screw pump design is based on the hydrodynamic theory.The idler screws generate a film of oil fuid and float on this film within idler screw bores, this film is dependent on the viscosity of fluid discharge pressure & speed.
- Low velocity and excellent suction characteristic permits pump to operate at the direct motor speed thus eliminating the needs for belt and gear reduction.
- The symmetrical screw design results in a continuous pulsation-free delivery flow.
- The PA Series body features a set of unequally spaced ribs to provide noise cancellation from the body itself. This allows the SEIM PA pump to perform at an extremely low noise level and delivery flow exempt from vibrations.